Summers are here, the very time of the year when you can flaunt your skin and leave the worry of layers behind.
Skin, hair, clothes and make-up – these should complement each other and need to be in sync to enhance one’s personality and look great in this summer. It is also imperative to eat fresh fruits and veggies and drink lots of water to keep your skin healthy from within.
The checklist below will help enlighten you on the matter, and get you on the right track.
SKIN CARE: You can dare to bare as there are no chills. Some skin care tips to look great are:
- Remove hair and then bare: Since at this time of the year you would want to flaunt your skin, so remove those unwanted hair from legs, arms, underarms and bikini line.
- A sunblock to block the rays: Heat can give birth to a variety of problems from rashes to sunburn to more. So apply a sunblock every day after every 3-4 hours to keep it sun safe.
- Know the power of shower: You sweat in this season even without any hard physical work. So take a shower to remove the sweat, dust and grime, even if it is required more than once, do it.
- Accessorize for that skin protection: A broad rimmed hat with nice sun glasses will make you look great besides protecting your face from the UV rays.
- Don’t scare with your BO: Kill it with a good anti-perspirant. It will help you smell good. Good hygiene helps in building good relationships.
- A moisturizer to keep your skin moist: Keep your skin well hydrated with a good moisturizer. If you are in your 20s or above, you can start using an anti-aging cream that moisturizes and protects skin from developing aging signs. One such product is lifecell anti-aging cream. You can use this or any other that promises to suffice the needs of your skin.
- Wipe off with the wipes: You can clean smudged make-up, your underarms or hands to get rid of that BO or remove dirt from your face and other parts of the body without drying it up.
- Don’t bake it, just fake it: Use a tanning lotion to fake a tan, but don’t burn your skin for getting that bronze look. Not cool.Remove hair and then bare: Since at this time of the year you would want to flaunt your skin, so remove those unwanted hair from legs, arms, underarms and bikini line.
- Keep your mane up: Keep your hair tied. Don’t let your hair down except when you are required to for parties. Otherwise, in your day-to-day life, keep them tied up so that you don’t feel the heat.
- Style it: Consult a professional hair dresser for a new hairdo which will help you look fabulous and save you from heat as well.
- Light is right: Keep it light. Heavy makeup can heat up your face making the makeup melt and ruin your look.
- Why forget eyes: Curl your lashes before applying mascara. Wear a waterproof one as sweat may drain it and look extremely messy. Shun heavy eye shadows, just a stroke of liner is enough.
- The lip lush: A cool lip color or may be nude or pastel shades are perfect for the season.
- Resort to short, breezy, printed clothes: Buy a nice pair of shorts, printed T-shirts, sundress and tank tops to rock the summer heat.
- Let feet breathe: Wear sandles. You will find many different styles to let your feet breathe and not cause BO due to excessive sweating.
- Don’t re-wear: Wear fresh clothes every time you take a shower. It protects you from getting infected too.