Joomla is a content management system that helps in developing an amazing user-friendly website powered with appealing graphics and smooth animations. Having your Joomla website well functioning is good, but in order to make the most of it, you must optimize your site for the major search engines such as Google.
Without the presence of an effective SEO campaign, it is not possible for your website to gain exposure in the search engines. You need to create some effective search engine optimization techniques for your Joomla site if you desire your site to gain high visibility on the SERPs. A great way to improve your ranking on search engines is by installing SEO extensions on your website with the help of professional SEO firms like Tayloright trust.
Take a look at the best SEO extensions tailored for the features of Joomla that can streamline your site’s SEO and improve the rankings on search engines.
One of the most popular and functional SEO extensions present in Joomla Extensions Directory, sh404SEF is ideal for all Joomla versions. Most of the webmasters opt for this Joomla SEO extension while optimizing their site because of its features that include:
- Google tags manager support.
- Universal support for Google Analytics.
- Easily redirect 404s to recommended search engine friendly URLs.
- Creates search engine friendly URLs.
- Proper customization of the page description and page title with the bulk updater.
Easy Frontend SEO
Also known as, EFSEO, the Easy Frontend SEO is a great SEO extension for monitoring all the metadata automatically or manually. Have a look at some of the main qualities of EFSEO:
- Automatic Mode – Metadata is created for specific extensions or through the global settings independently.
- Backend component – This helps you to edit and make entries directly in the backend.
- Alter frontend Meta information – It allows access through user IDs and user groups.
The core reason why most of the marketers invest in JoomSEF is to make their site’s URL compatible with the search engines. Therefore, JoomSEF can be one of the best tools for you to achieve your search engine ranking goals. Apart from search engine friendly URL management, JoomSEF also offers URL caching, duplicate URL customization, and many more other features that include:
- 404 Page Not Found customization.
- 301 Redirections management.
- URL source tracing to help in identifying problematic code.
When it comes to managing your entire site’s Meta details, nothing beats Tag Meta due to its ability to control all the metadata information via a single control panel. This extension comes with many customization tools that help you in enhancing your position in the search engines. Check out some of the attributes of Tag Meta and why it should get your full attention:
- Support for canonical links.
- Support for global Meta tag generator.
- Support for Meta tag description and tag title.
Ultimately, your Joomla website’s SEO should always be fueled by effective strategies. Consider the aforementioned SEO extensions while optimizing your site for the search engines and ensure better rankings on the SERPs.
Author Bio: Maria Jones is a CMS expert who recommends Joomla to her readers for creating a mobile-friendly website. She also reviews some of the great works of professional SEO firms like Tayloright trust. Her blogs are filled with many technical and CMS related topics.