Is Donald Trump a Russian spy?
This question needs to be seriously asked after the strange events of the last week. Following the hack of the DNC servers and the release of 20,000 emails of WikiLeaks, questions began to emerge about who did this. Within mere minutes of the WikiLeaks release, Donald Trump was already tweeting his response about a corrupt DNC. However, he did not realize that in exposing the DNC that he could potentially cause his demise.
According to cyber-security experts and government officials, the DNC server was hacked by Russian government agents. The equipment needed would require an intelligence level budget and equipment. The names of these two groups involved are thought to be Fancy Bear aka Apt 28 and Cozy Bear aka Apt 29. They are behind successful hacks within the networks of the White House, The State Department, and the Joint Chiefs of Staff within the last year. These attacks highlight their hallmarks and fingerprints.
One report stated that info about Trump had also been hacked, but it was not released. It seems that Putin is trying to sway the election for Trump. Trump and Putin have fawned all over each other so much that they are being called the new political bromance of 2016. They even made a mural of Trump and Putin kissing in a mural in a Lithuanian restaurant. Trump has espoused his admiration of Putin as a strong leader. However, is this where it ends?
Upon further research about Trump as well as his campaign members, it can be seen that there is a lot of connection between the Trump family, Russian banks, and businessmen connected to the mafia. The mafia is the power behind the government. In all developing countries like this, that is the case.
So this is what we know so far:
- Ivana and Melania are from Eastern European countries that were part of the former Soviet Union. Melania’s father was a known Communism member. It is believed that both women have direct ties to Vladimir Putin.
- Trump’s liquid assets dropped from $225m to $175M over the past year while increasing in debt from $350M to $630M. His propensity to not pay loans and to get sued deemed him as a risk to American banks. Trump has used foreign banks including Russian banks. It is believed that the oligarchs behind the funding of projects, even in New York have close relations with Putin.
- Trump yesterday said that he never met Putin before whereas a year ago he said that he got to know Putin very well. They even had private meetings in Moscow.
- Trump brought in a new campaign manager, Paul Manafort, who spent much the of the last decade as top campaign and communications advisor to Viktor Yanukovych, the pro-Russian Ukrainian Prime Minister and then President whose ouster in 2014 led to the on-going crisis and proxy war in Ukraine. Yanukovych was and remains a close ally of Putin.
- Trump’s foreign policy advisor on Russia and Europe is Carter Page, a man whose entire professional career has revolved around investments in Russia and who has deep and continuing financial and employment ties to Gazprom, which, in turn, is part of Putin’s financial empire.
- The hacks were by two separate groups. One was for the military part, the other for the government intelligence. They also hacked the files that the DNC had on Donald Trump but did not release them.
- Trump forced the RNC to take the protection of the Ukraine from off of their platform. This benefits Putin the most.
- Trump is saying that the USA might not help NATO countries attacked by Russia if they are attacked if they do not pay for the help.
Trump asked for Russia to help release Hillary Clinton’s emails. This is asking a foreign nation to help in an American manner. This is tantamount to espionage. This makes him a traitor, and we have the right to ask if he is truly America first or is he purposely creating strife in American to get it to collapse. Trump is playing the role of the Manchurian Candidate and the Trojan Horse at the same time. He is a wolf in sheep’s clothing. He is selling out America to get the funding from Russian banks, oligarchs, and gangsters.
There is no way that someone who has such close ties to a hostile country can say they want to foster more intimate relations at a time when a proxy war is being fought in Syria against Russia. We cannot risk our nation’s security who would sell out our nation’s safety in a heartbeat for a few million.
I believe that Donald Trump could possibly be a Russian spy.