The USB Type-C technology was not even in dreams of its users back when 12-inch MacBook Pro was brought into existence. The users, who were lured with the extra thin and lightweight state of the art flagship laptop, soon realized none of their existing ITG or HDMI cables could work with this model anymore.
This is when the barely curious users for USB Type-C have now become the most important. Not just the MacBook Pro, soon after this Apple flagship, brands like HP, Asus, and Acer brought out models with similar small sized ports.
This was when USB Type-C created and continued to create a stir in the world of technology.
Its Functioning is simple and efficient, as easy as connecting the adapter cable to USB-C Thunderbolt 3 port installed on your Mac devices. You are now enabled to connect TV or projector via the HDMI (High definition media interface) type-C with your standard sized USB port for syncing data, displaying visual or hearing audio. Not just this, but also to efficiently charge your iPhone, iPad and the iPod.
Since it is the most used technology of the modern day, you should surely buy one. It can, however, give you a hard time choosing the best USB C hub HDMIconsidering your requirements and needs. Therefore, given below is a list of most sought-after HDMI type-C USB’s that could give you a lifetime of experience.
1. Cable Metters USB-C HDMI adapter
· The 4K resolution support is compatible with 720p and 1080p with high definition audio and display support.
· One can directly connect it to your laptop and computer.
· It is compatible with Thunderbolt 3.
2. Choetech USB C HDMI adapter
· Its 4K and 30 Hz of the visual and audio display are very effective to be connected to any modern day device.
· It is compatible with all Thunderbolt 3 devices.
· It cannot work on Android devices.
3. The Elgato Thunderbolt 3 Dock
· This has the most exciting varieties of a hub for 13-inch MacBook Pro. It has got not one, but two USB-C hubs for MacBook Pro which is enabled to transfer up to 40 GB of data every second.
· Three more USB-A 3.0 ports, the Gigabit Ethernet port, and an HDMI display port is more than we could have asked for.
4. CalDigit TS3
· If you have a list of the number of facilities you want in your MacBook Pro Hub, you could run short as the CalDigit has too much to offer.
· It features as many as 3 USB-A ports, two USB-C, one DisplayPort, and an HDMI port.
5. Belkin Thunderbolt 3 Express Dock HD
· Belkin is undoubtedly the most user-friendly Apple accessory maker.
· This dock features a couple of Thunderbolt 3 ports with a speed of 40GB data transfer every second.
· Along with having an HDMI display port, it also has two 3.0 USB-A ports.
The above-given USB Type-C HDMI adapters could give you a lifetime of utility with extremely affordable prices and extreme efficiency.
Author’s Bio: Karen Anthony is a Business Tech Analyst. She is very responsible towards her job. She loves to share her knowledge and experience with her friends and colleagues.