With the holiday season coming fast, it is certain that many people – including vapers – would travel – interstate or abroad to spend the holiday with their friends and families, and of course, their e-cigarettes. Many vapers – especially those who it as a smoking cessation device – bring their device wherever they go. But when traveling overseas, there are certain things that must be kept in mind if you wish to bring your e-cigarette along with you.
Provided that your vaping device is an essential aspect of your life, it’s imperative that you know the do’s and don’ts of traveling with e-cigarette to guarantee a hassle-free trip, as well as to ensure the safety and condition of the device throughout the trip.
The mantra “Ignorance of the law excuses no one” also applies wherever you go. So, it is also crucial to be knowledgeable about the existing regulations of where you’re going to make sure that you don’t end up getting into trouble with the law for bringing your e-cigarette with you.
Here are some of the key takeaways from the infographic from Vape Icon which details the things to remember when traveling with your e-cigarette.
· Check with your airline if they allow e-cigarettes on board as part of the carry-on luggage or not.
· Disconnect the batteries from the device and store them in a safe place.
· In some country, you can bring your e-juice along with you, as long as you don’t intend to sell them.
· If you are bringing bigger e-juice bottles, you should store them in your check-in luggage.
· Empty your vape tank to avoid leaks.
· Do enough research about the place you are visiting to know the regulations concerning the use of e-cigarettes.
· Don’t be afraid to engage with the local vapers to maximize your trip.
To know more check the infographic below.