These days there are a variety of cases available and the most popular among them is the timber cases. If someone comes to your home and sees the timber work in your home the very first thing he will do is to run his hand over the timber and feel the smoothness of it. Timber cases change the entire look of the building. There are a variety of different timbers available in the market and you can choose the one that is most suitable for you and fits your budget.
There are several advantages of using a timber case and if you are interested to know more about it then you can go through the discussion given below:
1. Timber Cases Are Environment-Friendly: Timber is a natural product and so it is quite safe to use it. Handing this case is also quite easy and it does not harm the environment in any way. You also have the option of recycling the product.
2. The Weight of a Timber Case Is Quite Light : These cases are quite light, and you can also grasp it quite easily. So working with a timber case is quite easy. You can also reshape the timber in the size and the dimension that you desire. The biggest advantage of this case is that even if you convert it to hardwood, handling this case is not difficult at all.
3. Timber Is an Organic Material: A timber case is not designed to be airtight. It is an organic product and provides a lot of oxygenation for the perishable items. There are no chemical dyes, paints or other finishes used here because it is made of 100% natural wood. So, they can be quite safe.
4. Cost Friendly and Versatile: These cases are cost friendly because they are available at a very reasonable price. The timber case is quite versatile and can also be recycled. You can use this type of packaging for heavy shipment as well because it is very less expensive.
5. A Timber Case Is Quite Sturdy: These cases are extremely sturdy and can take a lot of beating. The structural integrity of timber makes it ideal for different types of packaging.
6. Timber Cases Are Corrosion Free: These cases can remain in a good condition even in the toughest of conditions. Even bad weather cannot cause much harm to these timber cases.
There are two different types of timbers available – seasoned timber and unseasoned timber. Seasoned timber prevents the attack of fungi. Fungi is mainly caused due to the accumulation of water and if by any process the water accumulation can be reduced then the timber can last for a long period of time. If you season the timber before using it then the effectiveness of the timber is increased considerably. Again, if the timber is seasoned after it is used then the rapid leaching of the salts is reduced. When a timber case is shipped to a long distance then the cost of shipment is much lesser as compared to the shipment cost of other cases.
Thus, the above discussion clearly states that timber cases do have a number of advantages. You can use timber cases in different types of packaging. Nowadays plastic is also used as a packaging material, but it can never be compared to timber. Timber is a very sturdy material much unlike plastic that can get damaged during the shipment. If you are planning to ship some important goods, then packing them in the timber cases is certainly the best solution for you. But the important thing that you need to keep in mind here is that you should always get these cases from a reputed store so that you are able to get genuine timber cases at a very reasonable price.