By Sofia Fernadise
Pores help our skin to eliminate the dirt and oil. However, they will cause problems when they’re bigger by many reasons such as genetic, dirt, sex. Open pores easily lead to pimples and dark skin. Per beauty website, Jen Reviews, I will show you top 10 amazing ways on how to minimize pores.
1. Facial steam
Why is the facial steam considered as a way on how to minimize pores? The pores can be blocked by dirt and oil which can make them larger. The most effective way to small pores is to keep them fresh. Steam helps to open the pores to clean them easily.
How to do:
· Firstly, you need some boiling water in a pot. You can add scented herbs or essential oils for a nice smell.
· Then cover towel over your head and the pot. Waiting about 10 minutes, just close your eyes and relax to allow the heat bring oxygen and moisture to your face to open your pores.
· Now when the pores are being opened, use the warm water to clean them out deeply.
· Dry out your face with a soft towel and don’t forget to close the pores with toners for avoiding the dirt get into the holes again.
· Last but not least, you need to moisturize your skin to keep your face from dehydration.
2. Egg whites
Egg white is full of proteins and nutrients, so it is a helpful way on how to minimize pores and brighten your skin. This ingredient is easy to find out in your kitchen.
How to do:
· Take three eggs and remove the egg yolk away. Use chopsticks or a fork to beat the egg white be fluffy form. After that, add three teaspoons of lemon juice.
· Before applying this mask, remember to remove your makeup and clean your face gently.
· Put a thin layer mask, carefully avoiding your eyes and your mouths. Waiting about 10-15 minutes until it’s dry.
· Rewash your face with warm water. You should use this mask 2 or 3times per week to have great skin.
Toners get deep into the pores, cleaning out dirt and oils, which make your pores appear larger. You can buy natural toners at many places like online retailers and pharmacies. You can also make some natural toners too.
You can try with an apple cider vinegar toner which one is quick and simple to do it yourself.
· Mix apple vinegar and water with a 1:2 ratio.
· Use a cotton ball to take this mixture and wipe it all over your face. If this method is a little bit harsh, you can try another one.
A lemon juice toner is a great idea to astringent.
· Mix two parts of lemon juice and three part of witch hazel.
· You can make a bottle and store in the refrigerator to use every day.
4. Baking soda
Dead skin cells can clog your pores and make it bigger. Baking soda is a cheap and effective exfoliation way.
How to do:
· Take four teaspoons of baking soda and a small cup of water, stir until they make a thin paste.
· Apply this form to face and massage by circular movement gently.
· Rinse off your face with cold water, because the cold water will close your pores. Use a clean towel to dry out your face.
This method on how to minimize pores helps to lighten and soften your skin. Remember to moisturize your face after exfoliation.
Do this way weekly to keep your skin away from dead cells. If you have sensitive skin, you should use this one per two weeks to avoiding irritation.
5. Aloe vera gel
This plant is so common with women. Aloe vera contains vitamins, minerals, and a great of nutrients. It’s a good food for health and an amazing skincare ingredient. Aloe vera can be a moisturizer, an anti-acne substance, a sunburn treatment. Besides, it also shrinks your open pores.
How to do:
· Before going to bed, apply aloe vera on your face and leave on until dry.
· Rinse it off with cold water.
Use this method daily to prevent dryness, acne, and scarring. Stop using aloe vera when you experience itching or rashes.
6. Rice powder
There are a lot of benefits of rice flour for your skin, and it’s so cheap so you can use it for the whole body. It can reduce large pores, mild exfoliation, glow your skin.
· Combine one tablespoon milk with rice powder to make a paste.
· Apply over your face and rest for 20 minutes.
· Then clean it off with fresh water.
· When you take a shower, you can apply it to face and your body.
· Leave it 5 minutes and massage gently.
It is a good way to exfoliate your skin too. Follow these processes 2-3 times per weeks.
Tomato is impressive when it uses to reduce pores, and it’s so easy to find out. When you don’t know how to minimize pores, you can choose this food.
How to do:
· Grind a tomato and apply it all over your face.
· Wait about 10-15 minutes and use water to clean it.
Tomato also helps in whitening your skin because of mild exfoliation. This mask can be used every day.
Honey has natural moisturizers, antioxidant, nutrients, and astringents which can anti-inflammation, reduce scars and tighten the pores.
How to do:
· Apply pure honey on face and leave it for 15 minutes.
· Then clean your face with warm water.
· You can use this daily method to have a light and soft skin.
If you are afraid of the honey stick on your clothes, you should apply it before taking a shower.
The UV in sunlight can burn and damage your skin, because it creates free radical damage. The face loses elasticity and sag, so large pore is in result. Apply the sunscreen daily will help you to protect your skin way the sun.
To know more please visit https://carekees.com/best-pore-minimizer/