New York is always going to be a prime destination if you’re looking for some delicious food and unique menu options. Here you’ll find our top picks NYC food & drink events to fulfill the appetite of all the foodies.
1. Good Spirits Festival: Here, each restaurant is whipping up a unique dish to pair with one of the specialty cocktails. Their line of vendors is always great. Don’t think too much. Just book and join them for an extravagance evening full of alcohol and food pairing.
2. Hot Chocolate Festival: Unravel the different flavors of intoxicating cocoa every day during February. If you’re a chocolate lover, you need to mark this in your calendar.
3. New York Restaurant Week: Held twice a year, this event offers super rich and amazing discounted annual opportunity. Over the course of the event, you can sample a three course meal for lunch and dinner. Over 300 eateries participate in the event and the edition even runs for more than a week.
4. Ninth Avenue International Food Festival: Get ready to experience the vibrant celebration of cultural diversity through food. The fest offers different kinds of cuisines as well as some of the traditional feasts. The Festival usually takes place on the first weekend after the Mother’s Day. Join this to experience the diversity of New York itself.
5. Adirondack wine and food festival: NYC has got a huge list of NYC Food & drink events happening throughout the year. So, Here is Adirondack Wine and Food Festival to take you to an unforgettable food journey to the shores of beautiful Lake George. With over 80 vendors contributing, you’re going to get the experience like never before.
6. Beer, Bourbon and BBQ Festival: Enjoy the three B’s, Beer, Bourbon and the finest BBQ Festival where you also get unlimited amount of food and beer. Sample some of the finest exports in NYC and also taste the feasts from NYC’s finest BBQ and Southern cuisine restaurants.
7. NYC Craft Coffee Festival: Get ready for the most energetic event of the year and indulge in an immersive coffee experience. Kicking off the event, they have placed different varieties. You can sample from some of the best coffee shops across the city. Get ready to enrich yourself with one-of-a-kind coffee culture experience.
8. NYC Winter Wine Festival: Taste unlimited samples of more than 250 wines in a 2.5-hour span. Select and experience amongst the widest range in NYC. Wine, Food and Jazz, What could be better than that!
9. Cochon 555: And it’s time to attend the most talked about culinary tour in the country. The epic tour starts in late January. Create unforgettable and luxurious moments at the tour with the innovative food and drink experiences.
10. Whisky Live: Get ready and join this fantastic evening to experience the finest whisky. You get to sample different variety of whiskey from 9+ countries across 4 continents. There you can explore more than 300 different kinds of drinks, live bands and finest buffet dinner.
Exciting much? Don’t wait more. Start planning so that you don’t miss any of them.