Are you set to go on a date night or planning girl’s day out this spring season? Well, spring is soon setting in and what better than to look daisy fresh than in beautiful attires. We bring you a few drool-worthy looks to leave your date or friends mesmerized.
Be it a romantic picnic in the park, a long drive, a glamorous candlelight dinner or a weekend getaway with your girl pals, here’s how you can up the ante.
Considering, almost all of us go through that pre-meeting-excitement or effort and anxiety-inducing thoughts of what we are going to wear, how dressy to too dressy! We have got you tips to look easy, charming, comfortable, yet effortlessly sexy in the following outfit ideas. So ladies, take a peek and indulge in these romantic pieces.
1. Your boyfriend will love a monochrome pantsuit. This silhouette is a somber pick for the evening meets straight after office hours, would be a big must-buy for a special weekday. Add a hint of glamour to the look with glittery sandals and simple makeup. We bet, this look has the power to leave him in total awe.
2. A black or floral vibrant strap floor length gown emanates tremendous elegance. You can pair it effortlessly with your chic stilettos. Needless to add, you are ready for a lovely evening by the poolside. Might we add, flowy dresses are a mystical blend of cute and cool.
3. We are banking on sheath dresses or a knee length belted asymmetrical dress for a mushy date night. Dresses which are belted at the waist with side cut outs and a V-neck can be appealing. All you have to do is pair it up with the stilettos and deep red lips to make it a memorable night.
4. Plain bodycons alone can be boring and considered a passé. This is when you can layer your look, by simply throwing in a leather jacket. Think burgundy or red bodycon with black leather biker jacket. Well, he’s in for a serious heartbeat-skipping deal.
And this can be worn for a lunch or dinner date.
5. Invest in a tube dress with a thigh-high slit for a clubbing night out with your besties. It’s flirty, yet showcases some skin making it a captivating evening alternative. Simply visualize the world staring at you while you make people stumble upon their own words.
6. Make heads turn in one shoulder silhouette dress. It is actually a date outfit essential that one needs to definitely indulge in. Don’t forget to add a metallic studded bag, danglers, stilettos and just like that you walk away with jaws dropped to the floor.
7. Go sophisticated and look your vogue best with pleated maxi skirts. Remember the 80’s style tight pleats in place, floor length silhouette paired with a feminine cami top, you are sure to be the centre of attraction.
8. Jumpsuits are the perfect spring outfit, it adds a whole new sensuous look to the season. Team this show stopper style in floral, pop or kitchy prints with heels and clutch for a memorable date filled with flowers and love.
9. Cape Blazers, shirt blazers, blazer dress with chemise tops look oh-so-pretty on spring days. Go monochrome, or chose navy blue styles with gold buttons to look on point.
Do you feel the aroma of love already? Happy dressing!