If one were asked to chalk out the defining attributes of a modern woman today what will you list out? Today women are more individualistic, bold and unconventional and it reflects in their fashion choices. She does not want to be a clone as far as her sartorial picks are concerned. Her choices must be an amalgamation of comfort and style.
Whether you are in India or the USA you know what you want, whether it is western dresses or Indian outfits. Since we are talking about salwar kameez over here we will train the spotlight on all the current trends to pick up. Styles which are fresh, fun, chic and flattering, isn’t it what we look out in an outfit?
So, steal some salwar kameez trends in the USA and look your stunning best.
Indian Salwar Kameez – Styles Galore
You can find some of the most stunning designs which can bedazzle you with its wide array of eclectic styles, online. The assortment of colors, fabrics, and designs can make any women go gaga. If you are really looking for some stunning styles, here are some absolutely gorgeous styles you can explore.
While we are still enamored with the reds, blacks, and bright hues, women are going beyond the staid and the conventional realm. Delicate soft pastel hues are currently ruling the roost, such as powder blue, blush pink and nude not to forget rose quartz, pink, ivory, peach the works. A soft, flowing salwar kurta in pastel shade is the stuff that fashion dreams are made of, and it’s a color code that can safely take you from your board meetings to a summer soiree with élan. Check out the various salwar kameez styles that are luring the women with its impeccable distinctiveness.
- Anarkali Salwar Kameez- The anarkali salwar kameez has been much sought after over the ages. Paired with churidars or cigarette pants, it is what everyone is flaunting these days with fashionable flair. The long kurtas with side slits or front slits are an epitome of current fashion trends. Make sure you choose the right bottom wear with this one, embellished or embroidered pants with a solid-colored anarkali and you are all set to rock any party.
- Party Wear Salwar Kameez-This is another variety of salwar kameez which are a must add to your wardrobe. After all who would not like to look their glamorous best in party wear salwar kameez? It is adorned with the right dose of bling to make you stand out with your sartorial choices. Keep the colors effervescent and young and you will be soon swamped with a plethora of compliments.
- Patiala suits- If you have ever been to Punjab you will find most women over there love to wear a short tunic with voluminous salwars which are known as Patiala suits. The salwar is super comfortable as it is not fitted but loose and you can wear it for the entire day without feeling uncomfortable. What’s not to like about it?
The tunics have long sleeves or they are sleeveless and are designed with subtle embroidery or intricate work making it look pretty and oh-so-stunning.
- Dhoti style suits- A dhoti and that too for a woman? Yes, it is a salwar but then it resembles a dhoti, an uber cool way to fashionably transform your humble salwar to an ultra chic fashionable ensemble.
Wear it with a short kurti, so that the dhoti, in which the pleats are spread right across the entire length unlike the Patiala where it gathers at the bottom, is fully visible. Embrace the new cool of fashion, dhoti salwars and you are sure to create a fashion fervor.
- The sharara swag – The shararas are back in favor after ruling the fashion circuit in the seventies. This kind of bottom wear is skinny and fitted to the knees and then flares out at the edges. Pair it with an embroidered short kurti, top it off with stilettos and a clutch and you’ll soon set some serious style goals. No desi parties are complete without this oven-fresh trend.
- The Jacket Style – Claim your fashion fervor with the effortlessly stylish jacket kurta. This high on glam trend is currently a hot favorite among fashionistas. This sartorial wear includes a long jacket which doubles as a kurta and you pair cigarette pants or palazzos with this ensemble. Try an embroidered jacket with solid colored pants to nail this chic look.
- The wide leg trouser trend with kurtas – It has almost replaced churidars and how. This trouser trend is not only chic but oh-so-comfortable. So, should we say RIP skinny pants? Well, you cannot say that especially as far as fashion is concerned. Just get this celebrity-approved style right in your wardrobe and pair it right with long dreamy kurtas. There’s a lot to love about this comfortable style trend, so make sure you add this to your wardrobe right now.
· Chic and casual – Instead of always settling for an embellished number you can pick a pastel-hued cotton kurta to celebrate traditional occasions. You can pick a kurta with a delicate floral detailing which can add the right flair to your ensemble. Sometimes, simple kurtas work best when you want to tone things down and yet stand out with your sartorial elegance.
Dreamy silhouettes, stunning colors and finest fabrics, yes these garments are a combination of all that and more. Up the ante with the most beautiful salwar kameez designs which is contemporary, chic and effectively sums up the glam spirit.
The cool new ruffled sleeves or bell sleeves which channelize the boho vibe beautifully is the latest style climbing the trend meter at a steady pace. Multiple slits, long kurtas, one side slits, off shoulder cape style, cold shoulders, fringe details all these designs are on trend and style wise totally on point. So, if you have been a crusader of all-things ethnic, especially salwar kameez, now is the time to upgrade your wardrobe with all the avante-garde styles.