The biggest game in football will be played at the NRG Stadium, home of the Texans!
Who do you think will take home the Lombardi Trophy this year? What’s certain is that this game brings together die-hard and casual football fans alike. Whether you’re traveling to Houston on February 5th or watching from the comfort of your living room here are some tips on how to tackle the big game:
- Food: Hosting a party? Make sure your platters don’t get sidelined! Here are a few recipes that are sure to please everyone’s palate:
Don’t forget dessert! Score a touchdown with these tasty treats!
- Drinks: Beer is synonymous with football but be sure to serve water, soft drinks, and/or juice to provide party attendees with some variety.
- Decor: Whether you’re decorating your tailgate or home, check out these football festive ideas to help set the mood.
- Dress Code: Combine both team pride and Texas spirit by pairing your team’s jersey with authentic cowboy boots or cowgirl boots for the ladies!
- Screens: It’s always a great option to set up multiple TV’s if you’re bringing the game into your home to provide space for the football fanatics and commercial enthusiasts.
- Seating: Get creative to ensure everyone is comfortable and can see the game. Bring in rugs, lawn chairs, pillows, and blankets to allow everyone to gather around.
- Halftime show: Don’t forget to catch Lady Gaga at the halftime show!
- Tailgating: If you’re one of the lucky 70,000+ people attending the game, be sure to coordinate your tailgate with friends and family. The bigger the better!
- Viewing Options: Mingle with other football fans at your favorite local sports bar.
- Music: For those pre-gaming at the game or away, set up a music playlist to kick things off!
What else would you include on your checklist to make sure you don’t fumble when it comes to the big game? Whether you’re in it for the game, the party, the food, friends, or simply the commercials, this event truly offers something for everyone.