Styling your hair may take much time. However, we have a smart solution for you. Hair style curler allows creating wonderful waves within a few minutes. Whether you prefer short locks or loose beachy waves, these top-5 beauty tools will help you to make different hairstyles.
How To Choose Hair Curlers
When choosing hair curlers, pay special attention to the following characteristics:
- Curling surface. The safest surface for hair is ceramic, tourmaline or titanium. Ceramic and tourmaline serve for a long time without loss of quality, but their price is higher. Ceramic heats very fast and is suitable for daily use. Tourmaline makes hair smooth and shiny. Titanium is the best choice for thick hair and the most durable material.
- Type. Curling tongs create uniform curls, wands (conical or elliptical) are for more natural curls, triple barrel wavers are the best option for long hair and finger waves.
- Diameter of a barrel. Which curls do you prefer, large or small ones? The thinner the barrel, the smaller the curls, and vice versa. If you want to try various hairstyles, choose a styler with a set of barrels.
- Adjustment of temperature. Different curlers allow you to set the temperature over a wide range (50-200°C). Thin, sensitive, and weak hair needs gentle mode and low temperature (up to 170°C) whereas thick and resistant hair requires more heat (max 230°C).
- Brand. Beauty experts recommend BaByliss, Remington, Philips, and Toni & Guy.
- Additional options. Ionization gives a positive effect on hair and reduces the harm from curling. Infrared radiation makes hair silky, flowing, and smooth. Sensor thermoregulation signals that the curl is ready.
The Best Hair Curlers For Attractive Look
BaByliss Wave Envy Waver
This ceramic waiver quickly creates beachy waves and has three heat settings. BaByliss is equipped with three round heat-resistant elements with reliable titanium and ceramic surface that intensively affects the hair structure without damaging it. It makes your hair non-frizzy and shiny. It will also add some volume and the next day your hair will look good enough to go to the office without washing it. It’s a real time saver!
Toni & Guy Deep Barrel Hair Waver
The hair waver can boast 32mm deep plates, more than 20 heat options, handle lock and ceramic tourmaline lock technology. The plates are ready to use in seconds. The curls last all day long even if you forgot to apply a spray.
BaByliss Pro Black Porcelain Triple Barrel Waver
This waiver is a professional product for making stunning hairstyles with large glamorous curls. Titanium and tourmaline surface based on Advanced Head Management technology, accurate electronic thermostat, temperature control indicator and ergonomic handle allow you to create incredible curls of any type.
Remington Advanced Color Protect Curling Wand
You’ll like the wand for its ceramic surface, fast heating, rotating long cord, and a selection of temperature modes. Its special function regulates the temperature to avoid overheating. The advanced ceramic surface is enriched with shea butter and UV filters which are transferred to hair during styling and add strength and shine.
Philips HP8602/00 Hair Curler
This is designed to make vivid, bouncy curls. The product has a protective ceramic surface, safety strand, and 16 mm barrel. Max 190°C is perfect for thin hair.
A curler is a helpful friend for every woman. With our mini guide, you can choose a hair curler that suits you perfectly and create a gorgeous look within a few minutes!