The word ‘opal’ itself represents love and compassion. The word originates from the Greek word “Opallios”, which essentially means a change in colour. Each time that you lay eyes on your favourite opal ring, you will see that there’s a change in colour, with each change in the angle that you view the ring.
Unbeknownst to many, there are many benefits to wearing opal jewellery. If you do prefer buying opal, you might want to try a collection of genuine Australian opals instead of any other kind of inauthentic opal jewellery.
Here are some of the benefits of having an opal stone:
- It is believed that one can buy opal in Australia that promotes one’s good emotional or physical health.
- It is also believed that those wearing an opal engagement ring will strengthen the bond the couple have.
- Opal gemstone tends to activate one’s cosmic consciousness.
- It is also known that weaning a rose gold ring along with one’s opal stone does show one the artistic self, bringing out the inner originality and creativity that one was born with.
- If you are a single person, it is believed that a sterling silver opal ring is known to bring out one’s wild side, encouraging one’s freedom, spontaneity as well as independence.
Apart from its metaphysical properties, genuine Australian opals also possess healing properties; here are some of them:
- It is known to treat fevers & infections.
- It is known to help regulate insulin levels in a diabetic.
- It is also known to be beneficial for purifying one’s blood or kidney related infections.
- Wearing an opal stone can help with issues that are related to menstruation and childbirth.
If you are somehow attracted to opals and want to buy opal in Australia, you could buy them at Australian opals for sale. If you already own Australian opals for sale, here are some of the styling tips that one must consider if they wish to flaunt their genuine Australian opal.
Styling tips that can help you:
- Go with silver as it Never Goes Out of Style – Are you interested in genuine Australian opals but confused about the metal one could choose for the opal ring? Then we recommend that you go with a silver band. It is not only the safest option but naturally goes well with any other colour clothing or opal stone. It is a great choice of metal unless you are allergic to silver.
- Choose to Stack – Stacking was a trend for the past many years and continues to look good even today. It is the one way that you could personalize your style and yet look gorgeous. It doesn’t look redundant; in fact, it looks sophisticated.
- Use a Showstopper – It never hurts to be bold. If you don’t opt to stack all the tiny genuine Australian opals, then you could go for a grand one. Choose to wear a giant opal embedded in your silver or gold metal ring. You’ll be the envy of each and every person known to mankind who sees you wearing it.
These are just some ways you can easily style your favourite genuine Australian opal rings. The opal sales in Australia will spike as a result of this sudden demand for genuine opal from Australia.