With Week 9 now officially in the books, here are the latest NFL Power Rankings here at INSCMagazine!
1. New England Patriots (6-2) — The champions are emerging with four straight wins. Brady and company should run away with the AFC East.
2. Philadelphia Eagles (8-1) — The Eagles are red hot, with 7 straight wins. Philadelphia is the top scoring team in the league with nearly 300 points in 9 games.
3. Pittsburgh Steelers (6-2) — The Steelers have a comfortable lead in the AFC North. Now, they look to find some consistency.
4. Kansas City Chiefs (6-3) — Kansas City took their third loss of the season, and with an Oakland win, they are looking in rear view mirror. The Chiefs still have the most talent in the division.
5. Los Angeles Rams (6-2) — Sean McVay has quickly turned this organization around. Jared Goff has been outstanding as the signal caller.
6. Minnesota Vikings (6-2) — Minnesota has a comfortable lead in the NFC North, and have won four straight games. Mike Zimmer for Coach of the Year?
7. New Orleans Saints (6-2) — The Saints have won six straight games. The run game for New Orleans is what has put them over the top this season.
8. Dallas Cowboys (5-3) — Dallas picked up a big home win over Kansas City. While they are chasing Philadelphia, they look dangerous out of the NFC.
9. Jacksonville Jaguars (5-3) — The Jaguars are the top defensive team in the league. In 8 games, they have allowed just 117 points.
10. Carolina Panthers (6-3) — Carolina held on to beat Atlanta, and stay on pace with New Orleans in the NFC South.
11. Tennessee Titans (5-3) — The Titans have won 3 in a row. While they don’t root for injuries, the injury to DeShaun Watson was the ultimate injury for Tennessee. Now, they have to find a way around Jacksonville.
12. Seattle Seahawks (5-3) — The Seahawks dropped a home game? Surprising. They need to bounce back Thursday against Arizona.
13. Buffalo Bills (5-3) — What a poor loss to the Jets on Thursday Night. The Bills will look to keep their perfect record going at home.
14. Washington Redskins (4-4) — There was not a bigger winner in Week 9 than the Redskins, with their road win in Seattle.
15. Oakland Raiders (4-5) — The Raiders picked up a big Sunday Night Football win to stay in the hunt out of the AFC.
16. Miami Dolphins (4-4) — Adam Gase has to be scratching his head over what’s going on with his team.
17. Atlanta Falcons (4-4) — The Super Bowl hangover seems to be real with the Falcons. Julio Jones dropped a huge wide open touchdown pass which proved to be killer.
18. Arizona Cardinals (4-4) — The Cardinals are without their top running back and quarterback, but still some how are still in the NFC race. Big game Thursday night.
19. New York Jets (4-5) — The Jets will head into their bye week thankful to snap their three game losing streak with a big win over the Dolphins.
20. Detroit Lions (4-4) — The Lions will move up the rankings if they continue to play like they did on Monday Night Football. The second half of the season for Detroit is huge for Matthew Stafford.
21. Baltimore Ravens (4-5) — Is there a worse team still alive in the playoff chase than the Baltimore Ravens?
22. Los Angeles Chargers (3-5) — The Chargers are coming off their bye ready to start the second half of the season.
23. Green Bay Packers (4-4) — It is quite amazing the difference between one player for Green Bay.
24. Chicago Bears (3-5) — The Bears get the Packers on Sunday. That would be the best win to date for rookie Mitchell Trubisky.
25. Cincinnati Bengals (3-5) — A.J. Green showing his frustration, which probably stems from a pretty poor roster in Cincinnati.
26. Denver Broncos (3-5) — The Broncos are falling down to one of the worst teams in the league. The once reliable Broncos defense has been poor as of late.
27. Indianapolis Colts (3-6) — The Colts picked up a big win over Houston, but wouldn’t it benefit them to lose games now?
28. Houston Texans (3-5) — Just like we said with the Packers. One guy – big difference.
29. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-6) — Jameis Winston is out for a couple weeks, and it would not be a surprise if he isn’t back all season.
30. New York Giants (1-7) — What a dumpster fire.
31. San Francisco 49ers (0-9) –– The 49ers get the Giants this weekend. If they can’t win this one…..
32. Cleveland Browns (0-8) — The NFL was spared a Cleveland Browns game in Week 9.