The festival of lights is finally just round the corner! And we are guessing that you might already have geared up with its preparations. There are so many things to look forward to, from diwali food/drinks menu for the guests to decorating the entire house with lights and diyas to gift shopping for our loved ones. While the rest of the things are quite sorted, one thing that quite bothers us is to figure out what to gift our loved ones on Diwali. As Diwali or Deepawali comes every year, so it is quite normal for you to run out of some amazing Diwali gift ideas to pamper your dear ones with. To help you figure out the same, we would suggest you try conveying your Diwali wishes to them, this year over some love crafted diwali combo gifts. Why? Simply because, firstly, they are trending since ages and haven’t fallen out of their popularity, secondly, because they bring out the very essence of the joyous Diwali festivities. So, read through this article and thereafter, making up your mind, start your Diwali gift shopping, right away.
- Dryfruit And Chocolate Combo – When Diwali approaches us, so does the winter season. Dry Fruits are something which keeps one healthy and hearty throughout the winter season. Chocolates, on the other hand, are close to everyone’s heart because they are sweet, delicious and something that marks us all happy. Both of these two things, dry fruits and chocolate coming as a Diwali combo is a major hit.
- Greeting Card And Diwali Cake Combo – Just like to celebrate any and every special occasion a cake is a much needed thing, so is for celebrating a joyous festival like Diwali. Coming along with a scrumptious Diwali cake, a greeting card when passed to someone dear as a combo will surely make this year’s Diwali celebration top-notch for them and also for you.
- Scented Candles And Sweet Combo – Diwali is all about lighting up all the corners of one’s house with love, light and happiness, which is why a set of scented candles will make a perfect gift. Along With a set of scented candles, when a desi box/can full of Indian sweet like Rasgulla, Gulab Jamun, Kaju Katli, etc. would accompany, you Diwali wishes will be surely conveyed to your loved ones in the best possible way.
- Choco Nut And Diya Combo – Dryfruits are the traditional choice of everyone, when it comes to Diwali gifting. Whereas when it comes to modern gifting choices, one or two jars full of chocolate coated nuts like almonds, cashews, raisins, etc. seems like quite a choice. To notch up the wowness of this Diwali combo a beautiful hand painted earthen diya accompanies it.
- Plant And Laxmi Ganesha Idol Combo – On the day of Deepawali, we worship Goddess Laxmi and Lord Ganesha to bless us all with good luck and fortune. That is why an idol set of God and Goddess makes an excellent gift when a blissful plant like jade, money plant, lucky bamboo, etc. accompanies in a fantastic Diwali combo.
- Lantern Tealight Candle Combo Set – Think out of the box while pleasing your loved ones with your act of Diwali gifting, just the way we would suggest you to gift a lantern and a set of tealight candles, coming in a combo to your loved ones. While the beautiful lantern will pass some Arab feels and tealight candles will brighten up your loved ones days, effortlessly.
So, what’s your pick gonna be for your loved ones, this Diwali season?
Happy Diwali! Happy Gift Shopping to you, all!