Now and then you can see students with scholarships. Scholarships are not easy to get, you need to work hard for it. Mostly students in need of financial aid for their college dreams, apply for scholarships. Also, those who want to be independent, and not depend on their parents for their college fees.
Why do students need Scholarships?
Below mentioned are some of the reasons which show why college students require scholarships:
- Most of the students apply for scholarships because they or their families are not able to pay for their college or tuition fees.
- Also, there are some students who can afford local college, but they want to study at a prestigious college for their academic attainment. That is another reason why they apply for scholarships.
- If the students have scholarships, then they don’t need to worry about their college fees every semester. They can give undivided attention to their students without worrying about fees.
- Scholarships are a way to motivate the students to study and pursue higher education.
- Another reason for scholarships is that it opens gates to many educational opportunities for the students. This can be really helpful for the career of that student in the future.
So, these were some of the reasons why students apply for scholarships and are in need of it.
If you know about scholarships and financial aids for students then you might have heard about Nancy Etz Scholarships. For those who don’t know much about the Nancy Etz Scholarship –
What is Nancy Etz Scholarship?
Nancy Etz Scholarship is one of the best scholarships out there for the students in the United States. The scholarship providers at Nancy Etz search for outstanding students who show a promising future and are in need of financial assistance. So, the Nancy Etz Scholarship helps those students to achieve their college dreams and help them with their discipline.
Nancy Etz Scholarships can be provided to students who are enrolling in any of the undergraduate or graduate program in the United States. This is an annual scholarship that Nancy Etz provides yearly to some outstanding and exceptional students.
Scholarship Amount: $1000
Every year, Nancy Etz provides a $1000 scholarship to students who are outstanding and exceptional with promising results.
Scholarship Deadline: February 1, 2021
- The students who are applying for Nancy Etz should be enrolled in any undergraduate or graduate program of their choice.
- Students who are given early acceptance letter from a college or university and is a high school senior.
Every applicant needs to submit an essay with their scholarship application. This year the essay topic for the scholarship application is –
“Discuss a special attribute or accomplishment that sets you apart”
You are required to write a 500-word essay on the given topic.
- The first thing you need to do is fill out the form for a scholarship which you can find on their website – nancyetzscholarship.com
- After you have to fill out the form you need to prepare your scholarship application with your essay and submit it.
- After submitting the essay, you need to wait now.
- The committee for the scholarship will go through all the submissions after the scholarship deadline and select a student.
- If you are selected then you will be contacted by them to give you the scholarship reward.
- Others who didn’t get the scholarship will be informed about it.