If you’re a personal injury lawyer, you have the potential to get a lot of clients because car accidents can happen anytime to anyone. However, if you seem like you’re still behind your competitors even with the significant number of potential clients, it’s time to take action.
Take inspiration from sites like legacycaraccidentlawyers.com and step up your digital marketing efforts. Here are some hacks to get you started:
1. Create Content
For digital marketing, content is king. One of the best ways for you to attract more clients online is by using search engine optimization or SEO. It is when you get your website to rank high on search engine results pages or SERPs. Now, SEO is a broad topic, but let’s focus on content creation.
● Your content should contain keywords that will help rank your website. For that, you have to search for high density and high-quality keywords relevant to your niche, which is personal injury law.
● Once you have a list of keywords, create content using those. Use one keyword for each article because you don’t want search engines to penalize you for packing a lot of keywords on one page.
● Create articles that are useful for your target audience. For a personal injury law firm, you might want to write articles such as “Why You Need To Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer” or “Tips On How To Find The Best Car Accident Lawyer.”
● Use simple words. The majority of your potential clients are not lawyers like you so try to avoid legal jargon unless it’s necessary. You want to make them understand your content.
2. Ask Previous Clients For Online Reviews
Nowadays, people like to research something first before they buy something. If they need a personal injury lawyer, they’ll surely browse the web first before actually hiring one. That’s why reviews, comments, and testimonials are vital for any business these days.
Ask your previous clients if they could leave comments or reviews about their experience with your firm. Ask them politely so it doesn’t seem like you’re forcing them to. If you’ve given them a practically great service, then they might be happy to leave a review without you asking. Make sure that you have a page in your website where your clients can write their testimonials.
You might also want to be a member of Lawyers of Distinction to increase your credibility. Sometimes, clients are impressed with honorable memberships, and they might just mention that on their review. It could help boost the trust of future clients.
3. Get Active On Social Media
Social media is an excellent way for you to market your law firm. Billions of people around the world have social media accounts on one or multiple platforms. It’s technically free for all unless you want to pay for advertisements. If you don’t have the budget for paid ads, here are some tips:
● Post regular content. You need to be active. Make sure that you give your audience something worth seeing.
● Don’t post repetitive content. You can use similar content on different platforms if you have accounts on more than one.
● If you’re going to create accounts on multiple platforms, make sure that you can manage all of those. You can’t be active in one social media account and be inactive on another.
● Engage with your audience. Reply to messages and comments. Usually, people would inquire first before they actually hire a personal injury lawyer. They want to know what kind of cases you previously handled, what costs it would entail, and a lot more. Take that time to show them how helpful you can be.
4. Use Analytics
Use analytics software to analyze how your website is doing. If you own a site, which you should, you must have an analytics software to track the trends, patterns, or customer behavior in your web pages.
With the data you’ll get, you can find out which pages are doing well and which aren’t. If you know which pages don’t seem to be bringing traffic, then you can take action. Do people close an article page immediately after opening it? It could be boring, unhelpful, or maybe they only clicked on it accidentally. If it’s because of the first two reasons, then you should try to revise and improve your content.
Since the world heavily relies on the Internet these days, your firm should also have an online presence. Any business, including personal injury law firms, could really gain more clients through proper digital marketing. Even though nobody actually wants to get involved in car accidents, it still happens. Try the things listed above and maybe you’ll have a better chance for clients to hire your services.