By Ashley Kinsela
The popularity of pneumatic nailers is increasing fast in recent times. Products can be deployed for accomplishing varieties of tasks ranging from framing to roofing and other types of jobs. They are perfectly capable of shooting hundreds of nails into various materials that are as strong as thick concrete and also as soft as thin wooden panels. In fact, there are many more advantages that can be accrued from the pneumatic nailers. Some of them are as follows:
Completing the job quickly
It is a tedious task to manually insert the nail into the hard surface. Even in the thin crust, one has to be extremely precise to drill a hole. The nail gun is one of its kinds as it accomplishes the task within the shortest possible time frame. Workers can use their skills to complete the job but in terms of efficiency, they cannot match the attributes of the gun. For instance, creating joints with the help of wooden panels and gun is a breeze for the individual. In addition, the project can be completed within the blink of an eyelid.
Safety of the fingers:
· Working with nails manually can be extremely dangerous for the people. They tend to get injured at times while trying to insert the nail into the wood or concrete. If you are using the gun, it provides complete safety from injuries apart from boosting the work efficiency.
· With the above-mentioned tool, it is possible to fix the nail without holding it into the finger. In fact, the usage of the device improves accuracy by many notches.
Carrying nails are passé:
One of the most important benefits is the end of the carrying of the bucket of nails. In past when people used to do the job manually, they carried a bucket of nails with them, however those days are gone. Nails are directly embedded in the gun and they accomplish their tasks in a perfect manner.
The gun pushes the nail inside the wall with equal force. In fact, completing the process manually is not an easy job. In some cases, the direction of the hammer becomes crooked causing injury to the fingers. In addition, fixing the nail into the wall is supremely easy with the gun as it exerts the same level of force with each thrust.
Completing diverse tasks:
· The gun can easily handle the pneumatic nailers of different sizes according to the requirements and specifications of the clients. Finish, brad and pin nails can be easily fixed without any hassles. Gun is particularly useful in pushing the 15-gauge nails inside the walls to deliver sterling results to the users.
· The device is able to drive the nails in an impeccable manner. Heavier tools are available in 2 different styles ranging from the coil to stick. Coil version is quite compact and can hold more than 4 to 5 times the total number of nails. In one scoop, you can complete the task without any problem.
· Guns can be used for two types of firing namely bounce when the gun is activated during the pressing of the tip, and sequential when the safety tip is to be pressed and the trigger is pulled for each fastener.
· Pneumatic equipment is especially useful for the heavy nailing tasks. In addition, they are cheaper and lighter when compared to the electrically powered versions.
· In order to make the device work effectively, the pressure is to be generated with the help of compressed air. Pipe of the gun needs to be checked regularly to ensure the seamless flow of the air and nails.