A Bathroom is a small place, and you can easily remodel your bathroom within your limited budget. And that is why we have got this blog for you where you can add some interesting tips for bathroom renovation. You can add accessories in your bathroom, change the floor and wall tiles and you can also replace your old bathroom cabinets and mirror as a part of bathroom renovation.
Tips for Bathroom Renovations:
But bathroom renovations are not a simple job, and you need to do proper planning and research for the same. Here, you can find some tips for your bathroom renovations:
- Go for Wall Mount Accessories- If you have a small bathroom, then you must go for wall-mounted shelves. Install shop dishes, medicine cabinets, and toilet roll holders on the wall. You must keep your floor free, and you can flatten the ceiling light by converting your ceiling light into a recessed light. If you do not have adequate space in your bathroom, then you must choose wall-mounted cabinets. Even, you can nail some hooks on your bathroom wall to hang your clothes and bathrobes. You can place such hooks on the back of the door and side of the cabinets.
- Keep it well-ventilated- You must install a proper ventilation system in your bathroom. You must add a window and a bathroom exhaust fan. You must check the cubic feet of air per minute of the exhaust fan, and you must choose a fan for your bathroom which has less noise.
- Add Splash of Greenery-If you have more space in your bathroom then you can add few plants. You can use some plastic pots to decorate your bathroom, and you can also add contrast by using such natural plants.
- The Right Kind of Tiles Makes All the Difference- If you are ready to spend some good money on bathroom renovations, you must choose the right floor. There are different types of tiles and stones available for bathroom, and you need to choose the best one, whic is slip-resistant, non-porous and durable. You can choose ceramic tile, porcelain time vinyl tiles, and sheet vinyl flooring for your bathroom.
- Choose the right colours- If you want to make your small bathroom look bigger, then you can use light colours for your bathroom renovations. Dark shades can make your bathroom feel smaller and claustrophobic. Along with the wall and ceiling, you must use light-coloured fixtures in your bathrooms such as white toilet and bathtub.
- Right Lighting System- Bathroom lights play a vital role in bathroom renovations. People tend to choose dim lights for their bathroom, which are concentrated only in one spot. You can install such lights on the ceiling of your bathroom. But you can add a luxury touch to your bathroom by using some lights around the mirror.
- Accentuate It with Furniture- If you have a large bathroom, then you can add a decorative chair and cupboard in your bathroom. You can store your clothes, soaps, towels, shampoo, shaving kit and other bath accessories in your cupboard, and keep your bathroom neat and clean.
- Add Mirror– Always add a mirror in your bathroom. It is an essential part of bathroom renovations. People tend to use their bathroom mirror for makeup and primping hair, but such mirrors can also expand your bathroom visually.
Final Call- Before you renovate your bathroom, you must decide your budget. It is true that the renovated bathroom will increase the resale value of your property, but you should not waste your money on unnecessary accessories. In this case, you can search for such some contractors online for bathroom renovations and discuss your requirements with them. Assess your requirements before going ahead with a bathroom renovation. The above-mentioned tips are going to help you with this.